Service Desk Analysts are providing first level multilingual application, network, server and device support for an international customer.
The candidate will provide service to the customer on hardware, software, network, server and device related questions, queries and issues. Candidate is end to end responsible for assignment of more complicated problems to the correct support groups within the project.
Communication with the customer goes by telephone and email.
Call and Incident Handling
- Provide first level call and email support to customer’s PC, including software and hardware related issues.
- Assign unsolved calls to the appropriate IT teams.
- Instruct users on processes
- Translation of end user communications to English in case necessary
- Help to improve and implement new technologies, tools, processes and policies
- Document new technical solutions
- Document and share best practices and with other colleagues
- Fluent Italian language knowledge and high level of English
- 1+ Year experience in Call Center / Help Desk environment OR Education at bachelor level
- Functional (How to) understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems (Control Panel, Command Prompt, Network and Sharing Center, Internet Explorer)
- Functional (How to) understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Development and career opportunities of the position (other than standard)
- Possibility to participate in IT related trainings and courses
- Possibility to potentially grow into more technical roles and higher level responsibilities
Date of joining: ASAP
Contract duration: 3 months (with a possible extension) (EXTRA COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE!)
Place of work: Budapest/Hungary
Please send your CV online in English or contact for details: firstname.lastname@example.org