Work in a service desk team which provides Dutch and English IT support for an international customer.
This is a role requiring candidate to provide excellent Level 1 End User IT support, instruct users on usage of software, announce urgent/important information from IT group, resolve and in case of a need assign software, hardware and network requests to the appropriate IT team.
Call and Incident Handling
- Handle and document all incoming requests or incidents within the contractually agreed timeframes
- Provide technical assistance to user via phone or email
- Follow up on existing tickets and escalate unresolved cases to relevant support teams
- Manage personal and team backlog
- High level of technical problem resolution
- Learn and implement new technologies, tools, processes and policies
- Document new technical solutions in knowledge base
- Documents and share best practices and with other colleagues
- Excellent Customer and Time Management Skills
- Fluent Dutch language knowledge and high level of English
- Excellent learning skills and high level of flexibility
- Exposure to Knowledge of Windows XP / Windows 7, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
- Excellent phone etiquettes and customer service skills
- Exposure to Hardware knowledge (Desktop and Laptop)
- Good analytical skills
- Prior experience in IT/Helpdesk/Service Desk fields.
Date of joining: ASAP
Contract duration: 3 months (with a possible extension) (EXTRA COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE!)
Place of work: Budapest/Hungary
Please send your CV online in English or contact for details: firstname.lastname@example.org