Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
IT MANAGER (LAV-4521)
- Overall management of IT solutions for the business line;
- Selection and implementation of IT / Telco solutions for a GREENFIELD / BROWNFIELD investment in Hungary (production site) incl. ERP SYSTEM, WEBSITE or WEBSHOP;
- Collect business requirements, interact with business representatives;
- Define and document the requirement specifications of the solutions;
- Select appropriate solutions from internal and external vendors and manage the projects, implementation of IT solutions;
- Cooperate closely with international HQ to ensure adherence with global standards and compatibility with other IT systems.
- College / University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science;
- At least 8-10 years of IT Management experiences gained in international FAST MOVING, changing business environment (preferably SMALL or MIDSIZE companies), at multinational manufacturing, IT service providers or B2B companies;
- Good understanding of IT-systems;
- Proven track-record, strong IT PROJECT, PROGRAM, PROCESS MANAGEMENT experience;
- Experience in analysing, describing and challenging processes and workflows;
- Success oriented, ENTREPRENEURIAL attitude;
- Fluent ENGLISH and Hungarian language skills;
- Efficient time management and high quality attitude;
- Excellent problem solver with can-do mentality;
- Analytical approach, PRAGMATISM;
- Able to both pragmatically define solutions and understand all relevant details.
Location: Budapest area